Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Prayer for Michael

Dear readers,

Recently, a good friend of mine has found himself in the grasp of a deep coma. Though only fourteen, he suffered a heart attack in the middle of nowhere only to be found later face down without a pulse. As a result of oxygen deprivation, he is currently in a comatose state. Today, I payed Michael a visit in his not-so-cozy room in the ICU. Though it seems that he is making improvement each day, Michael still has a long road to recovery ahead of him, granted he wakes up from this coma. Although none of you may know him, all I ask is that you pray for my close friend's recovery. Michael is still only fourteen years old, and is far from finishing his life here on earth. I cannot help but to feel helpless given the circumstances, but in times like this, all we can do is pray and let fate handle the rest. God Bless.

                                                                                                                        -Derek Santos

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. I am so sorry for your friend. I will pray. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much it means alot, I'll be sure to let you know if/when he gets better or at least wakes up.

    ReplyDelete