Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Corrosive-

I sense your presence, though you are miles away. I can feel the ice in your veins and I can hear the decay that is your raspy breath. Not a moment passes that I am free from your callous stare. It penetrates me; surpassing my flesh and entering the realms of my nauseous mind. There, it eats away at the contents within my skull; killing me slowly from the inside as externally, I appear to effortlessly waste away.

I am ugly. I rot in my anguish and corrode with the days as they drag on like the span of an anxious cigarette. I am putrid; immersed in the filth of shame and envy. I count the moments spent aimlessly seeking to escape the firm grip of your coarse manipulation. They are many. In agony, I tread through the damp fields of memory; abundant with remorse and disgust. Seldom do I realize how relentless is the grasp of my mindless addiction. I have no choice but to give in to my oppressive delirium. 

No comments:

Post a Comment