Saturday, April 30, 2011

Enlightened

Thoughts swim through my mind like salmon heading upstream, as emotions arise from inside me like a phoenix from warm ashes. The prime focus of my mentality is no longer intact within my brain and as my skin flushes, a wave of comfort overcomes me, and pain is diminished as you duck under the shroud of steam into your inner sanctum. The disturbances in your conscience are swept away and dissected, revealing their benign nature. Speculation on every moral aspect of society sets in with a brush of self understanding. The Buds have blossomed, revealing for the first time your true self. Stress is lifted from your body with the relief of violent pleasure, it has come time to harvest the fruit of the tree of life. Go out into this world with an open mind, return with magnificent insight and cognitive function. Only the impartial can rise to nirvana to achieve enlightenment, and only the enlightened can enjoy the lush fields of the lord's paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment